Ceramic Snail Guide with Screw for Wire Drawing (Pigtail Guide)
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $0.5-2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Snail Guide
- Export Markets: Global
- Port: Shenzhen
- Hardness: High
- Type: as Requested
- Sample: Available
- Specification: ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 847990
- Size: Requested
- Application: Protect Wire From Surface Sliding
- Pricision: High
- Feature: High Hardness and Smooth Surface
- Color: as Requested
- Trademark: HARTAI
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1. Ceramic snail Wire Guide offers the convenience of easy threading, making it an attractive alternative caged Wire Guide Pulleys in less critical applications. Since the wire in this case traverses against to a non-revolving guide surface, it is highly desirable that the loop, or the guide surface in contact with the wire, be thoroughly mirror finished
2. Ceramic Snail Guide with Screw is applicable for wire or silk rolling of various winding machines and textile machinery. It is made of precise ceramic and polished up to RA0.2, high hardness and smooth surface enable the enameled wire free from hurt during surface sliding.
3. Snail Wire Guide offers the convenience of easy threading, making it an attractive alternative to Caged Wire Guide Pulleys in less critical applications, offering a 360o guidance to the wire. Since the wire in this case is traversing against a non-revolving guiding surface, it is highly desirable that the loop, or the guide surface in contact with the wire, be thoroughly diamond polished, which is not always the case with common ceramic snail guides.
Other ceramics and ceramic tube, ceramic rods, pigtail ring, thread ring.
Products of other specification and technical requirement can be tailored according to the drawing provided by clients.