Magnetic Tensioner for Wire Winding Machine (Coil Winder Tensioner)
|FOB Price:||US $120-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MTC
- Size: 170mm*140mm*60mm
- Application: Tension Controlling
- Suit: High and Normal Speed Winding
- Port: Shenzhen
- Color: Yellow
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 847990
- Feature: Using Permanent Magnet
- Weight: 0.66kg
- Design: Compact and Solid
- Export Markets: Global
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: HARTAI
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1. Wire tension control devices are required to ensure constant wire tension as the wire speed changes during the coil winding process.
Key advantages of Magnetic wire tensioners:
1. These magnetic tensioners use a device containing a permanent magnet as a non-contact method of generating a variable resistance to rotation of the main wheel of the tensioner, thus maintaining wire tension at the set value for longer periods than their mechanical counterparts with greatly reduced requirement for adjustment.
2. The arm position provides feedback to the system, adjusting the magnetic resistance device to regulate and maintain constant tension during the winding cycle.
3. Felt pads provide pre-tension and remove dust and other debris from the winding wire.
4. Polished ceramic eyelets and guide rollers at each point of contact protect the insulating enamel from mechanical damage.
5. Captive roller on tension arm is easy to thread, eliminates chance of losing wire.
The performance of these magnetic wire tensioners is exceptional given the low cost, providing outstanding value for money.
|Model||Applied wire diamiter(mm)||Tension scope(g)|
|MTCSS||φ0.03 _ φ0.07||4.0g _ 40g|
|MTCS||φ0.04 _ φ0.14||10g _ 120 g|
|MTCM||φ0.08 _ φ0.25||50g _ 400 g|
|MTCL||φ0.12 _ φ0.35||80g _ 600g|
|MTCLL||φ0.14 _ φ0.40||100g _ 800g|