Ceramic Rods with High Temperature Resistance (Ceramic Stick)
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.5-5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: xxx
- Export Markets: Global
- Port: Shenzhen
- Hardness: High
- Type: as Requested
- Sample: Available
- Specification: ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 847990
- Size: Requested
- Application: Protect Wire From Surface Sliding
- Quality: High
- Feature: High Temperature Resistance
- Color: as Your Request
- Trademark: HARTAI
- Origin: Dongguan, Guangdong Province
1. Ceramic rod products are used in high-temperature applications that require erosion resistance and electrical or thermal insulation.
1. Like other ceramic products, ceramic tubes and rods consist of oxides, carbides, nitrides, carbon, and other non-metals with high melting points. These refractories are hard, heat-resistant materials and products such as alumina cement, fire clay, bricks, and precast shapes.
2. Many different materials are used in ceramic tube and ceramic rod products. Alumina, a compound of aluminum metal and oxygen, is used in refractory tubes, industrial crucibles, analytical labware, dielectric substrates, wear components, refractory cements, and abrasives.
3. Made by the precision matching with Zirconia Nanopowder. The hardness reachered over 1500HV while the anti- bending degree reachered 1700N/mm2...
1. We do the precision grinding with the scientific curvature radius design in the both entrance, . This design can ensure a smootph transit and ensure the film of enamelled wire do not damge availably
2. Products of other specification and technical requirement can be tailored according to the drawing provided by clients.